VPN.Express can be a very useful tool in accessing websites and apps that are geo-blocked to a certain country or region. However, on occasion, some services may state that you are out of the service area even if you connect to a VPN server in the correct country. There are different reasons for these errors, some of which are resolvable using the steps below.
VPN.Express is a very useful tool when it comes accessing blocked and restricted websites, however, some TV networks are geo-blocked and allow access only for specific geo locations, in this situation , all that you need to do is choose an IP address which belongs to the area or location in where those services are accessible.It happens that the service can be denied and block your access even if you are using and connecting using the VPN service, we recommended trying the following steps to see if you are able to access the service in question :
- 1. use a private browser to access the service, or you can also delete your cookies directly from your actual browser directly from the settings or use specific software like CCleaner.
- Log out of all Google accounts on the machine.Google can cash your IP address which may reveal your actual location.
- Disable all services that may reveal your actual location in your device ( GPS , software ).
- Clear your browser 's cookies , cache, and temp files.
- once you're clean your browser , connect and reconnect to the server in order to obtain a new IP.
- Try switching between protocols in the VPN.Express app settings.
- Try connecting with the browser extension to the right area.
- try to adjust your device time zone to the one where the service is provided ( US time zone as an example if the service you are trying to connect to is located in that area).
- If you are using a wi-fi network and have access to the router, rename your wi-fi network name (SSID).This will opt your network out of Google's geolocation.You will need to restart your device to the new network in order to obtain another different access to the service.
Please note that we can not guarantee the streaming services, the given solutions above can only help you gain access to those TV networks in case if they don t update their system or adding more security and VPN service detection.
Please note that we cannot guarantee streaming services will work. There can be some factors in play on the provider's end that may prevent access to their service while on a VPN.