If you are experiencing issues connecting to your preferred sites, please check these options:
- Make sure you are on the VPN - Click on this link and make sure you see the country you just connected to.
- Clear your browser cache - Make sure you have cleared the cache on your browser. Previous attempts will still be read on your browser and cause the same error page to come up. If you are unsure how to clear your cache on your browser, check these articles for Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Explorer.
- Clear your browser proxy settings - if you have previously configured a proxy for your browser, try clearing it to prevent disruption of the VPN.
- Flush your DNS cache - Your computer may be using saved DNS entries from your ISP, and in some countries these entries may be intentionally wrong, as an additional method of blocking sites. You need to flush your DNS cache, after which your computer will automatically access VPN.Express's DNS for the correct entries.
- Security software - Check and see if your security software blocked the sites which can be a problem.
If the above solutions do not resolve your issue, please contact us and we will help you. We're available 7 days a week